Every challenge needs some rules. Below is our official Operation Eat Less Crap Charter, which goes into effect Jan. 1st, 2011. Note: this is not a final document. Things will change in a matter that makes sense.
1. We will cook nightly, and eat leftovers for lunch.
2. We will buy local and/or organic whenever possible.
3. We will buy as many ingredients as possible from the produce section and bulk food aisle.
4. We will aim for limited meat dishes, and will buy only local and organic meat.
5. As much as possible, all shopping will be done at our local co-op.
6. Any food that is processed, must have ALL ingredients that are easily recognizable.
7. When eating at other people's houses, all the rules are null and void. We don't want to be 'those people.' :)